NTT DOCOMO's procedures for new procurements basically follow the two channels below.
- Procedure for Request for Proposals（RFP）
NTT DOCOMO initiates the procurement process by requesting suppliers to make certain proposals.
- Procedure for Supplier's Proposal
The supplier initiates the procurement process by bringing products to NTT DOCOMO.
1.Request for Proposals
[Procurement Procedure Manual]
The Procurement Procedure Manual contains detailed information necessary to submit a RFP. The Procurement Procedure Manual can be downloaded from our website from the day proposal acceptance starts until the submission deadline.
2.Acceptance of Proposals
Potential suppliers will submit the necessary application form based on information provided in the procurement Procedure Manual, This will be reviewed by NTT DOCOMO.
3.Evaluation, Selection, Agreement of Contract
Proposals are comprehensively reviewed according to the criteria indicated in the Procurement Procedure Manual. A contract will be awarded to the supplier who scores the highest marks as a result of this assessment.
1.Application for Proposal
Potential suppliers who wish to submit a proposal for a new product or technology can apply via a form designated by NTT DOCOMO.
See Acceptance of New Proposals and Products for how to submit.
NTT DOCOMO will review the proposal.
- Comparative studies indicating merits (quality, specifications, performance, price, etc.) over other competitors regarding the product you wish to submit and company brochure are requested.
- Please note that we can only accept information that is non-confidential and available to the public.
2. Confirming the details of the proposal
Meetings may be requested to discuss and confirm technical points and other details of the proposal. If NTT DOCOMO selects the product, procedures will advance to the next step.
3. Submission of Detailed Data
Potential suppliers will submit the necessary application form based on information provided in the Procurement Procedure Manual. This will be reviewed by NTT DOCOMO.
4. Evaluation, Selection, Agreement of Contract
Proposals are comprehensively reviewed according to selection criteria indicated by NTT DOCOMO. A contract will be awarded as a result of this assessment.